1. Electrical generators
2. Construction site lamps
3. Car battery 📌 1. Electrical generators
☰ 1.1 Description
A generator is a self-contained device capable of generating electricity for other devices.
You will need to fuel it to make it work.
☰ 1.2 Things to know
1. The sound of the generator draws the zombies a short distance away.
2. Zombies can destroy the generator.
3. When the generator is at zero Point of life, you will need to repair it before you can reuse it.
4. Use the batteries instead of the generator is possible but they offer only one connection.
5. You can recharge the car batteries with the generator.
☰ 1.3 The generator interface
1 = These are the 4 connection slots. It will be displayed here what is plugged in. This is where you will be able to connect/disconnect your devices.
2 = The state of the generator.
3 = To carry out the repair.
= This is the Start button. If the engine is cold, it may be difficult to turn on. Simply repeat the action several times until ignition.
☰ 1.4 How do I plug things into the generator?
*When you open an interface of an object, if it offers the option of plugging it in, it is Bindable to a source.
Step 1: Find the object you want to plug in, open the interface and click the Connection button.
Step 2: Find the generator, open the interface and click on one of the four sockets. The icon of the object will appear. Click on the icon to disconnect an object.
☰ 1.5 Repair
To repair a generator, you will need a list of materials, you just need to have them to be able to carry out the repair. Having a high level of Engineering makes it possible to repair more quickly.
☰ 1.6 Visually
📌 2. Construction site lamps
Cables will connect the connected objects to the socket.
☰ 2.1 Once connected, the lamps provide illumination.
☰ 2.2 Maintenance.
📌 3. Car battery
Lamps can be repaired if you have the required equipment.
☰ Once connected, the car battery recharges.