1. Why Garden?
2. The items of the gardener
3. Start gardening
4. Where can I find the seeds?
5. About competence gardening 📌 1. Why Garden?
Agriculture in Zworld is a novelty since version 3.0.9 (June 2019), it will allow you to survive more independently in the Zworldian nature, far from urban areas and human conflicts in exchange for a little effort. This activity also provides experience points.
Between hunting, fishing, gardening, organizational and community survival all make sense when everyone plays an important role in their group. A single survivor doesn't have time for boredom.
Also an important thing, the fruits and vegetables in Zworld are the only foods that can nourish and hydrate you at the same time. unlike having to eat and drink like before. As a small bonus the chilli gives you a heat bonus for even more chance of survival in winter.
📌 2. The items of the gardener
☰ 2.1 Before you start you need the equipment
☰ 2.2 Collecting the Earth
: The soil allows you to create your gardening box using crafting and also to maintain it. You can find a bag of land in the agricultural containers.
To collect the earth you need a bag of Earth in your inventory, and especially equip your shovel in your hands, click on the shovel from the inventory on areas where the Earth is of good quality, where there is vegetation.
☰ 2.3 Crafting a garden box
📌 3. Start gardening
So you need to build a garden box. :
☰ 3.1 💦 Watering
Watering allows you to plant your seeds and make the soil viable, otherwise you will not be able to sow your seeds. To water, equip the watering can and click on the garden box to pour the water.
You can fill your watering can in a water point (lake, river) or in a rainwater collector.
☰ 3.2 🌱 Seed your little seeds
So at this point you're supposed to know how to craft your gardening boxes.
When you are in front of your garden box, simply press the "USE" button to open the menu of the garden box. You will then see the 8 Slots to plant your seeds. Click on an empty slot where you wish to semmer and choose the seeds in your possession.
☰ 3.3 🌼 Check the progress of your crops
To check the evolution status of your plants simply click on it. The green bar indicates the steps. When it is filled you can collect your fruits or vegetables.
☰ 3.4 🌞 Use of fertilizer
Fertilizer is optional but useful when you don't want to wait. To use it click on your plant and select the option. You will collect your product in exchange for the use of 1x fertilizer.
☰ 3.5 🥕 Harvest
📌 4. Where can I find the seeds
Once the evolution of your plant reaches maturity you have to collect the fruit.
During your first installation you will need to find seeds. Several solutions are available to you :
📌 5. About competence gardening
- You can buy them from a merchant.
- You can trade with someone who makes his own seeds in your community or another friendly community.
- Vegetable and fruit extraries, to make your own stock. Simply click on the fruit or vegetable from your inventory and the option will appear.
- In Garden shelters and agricultural warehouses
The higher your level of gardening the faster your actions related to the activity will be carried out.
Also, the more you increase your gardening skills, the more you increase your chances of improving the amount harvested. For Example :
The impact of gardening skills on the productivity of your crops :
- Lvl 0 : When you make your collection to get 1 single product
- Lvl 5 : The chance to get between 1 and 2 products per collection
- Lvl 10 : The chance to get between 1 and 3 products per collection
- Lvl 15 : The chance to get between 1 and 4 products per collection
- Lvl 20 : The chance to get between 1 and 5 products per collection