The reputation of your server🇫🇷 🇬🇧
1. The reputation of the server
3. Access to the voting panel
4. How will the players know?
6. Rules of good behaviour 📌 1. The reputation of the server
When you rent a server, you can earn a reputation with the players. Show you're serious, trustworthy and respectful.
Following some type of abuse where the renter did anything, this system allows people to give their opinion in order to warn the players.
Players can only vote once per Renter.
The system adds up all the ratings and divides it by the number of votes. That's an average of 20.
📌 2. Points ☆☆☆☆☆
1 red star = 0 point (server with many abuse, mistreat and insult the players, you ruin their playing experience.) 📌 3. Access to the voting panel
To rate a server, you need to go to the list of servers
, and choose the one you want to simply note.
☰ In game
📌 4. How will the players know?
1. Press the F2 key if you are not a staff member.
2. If you are a staff member and have access to the Management menu of the F2 Server.
☰ En Jeu
1. On the loading screen when they join your server.
2. On the server's home screen they will be able to see the number of stars.
3. When they come into play, the server info is sent to the chat, the note is included.
4. Since the scorecard on the line.
☰ On the website 📌 5. Notifications
The lessor will receive a notification on the site, informing him that you left him a notice, he will also be notified if you withdraw your notice.
📌 6. Rules of good behaviour
1. If you are a renter, you are not allowed to rate a competing server by simple competition. Keep your ideas healthy and remain respectable.
2. If a member of the staff of the rented server has punished you for bad behavior, assume and avoid revenge, this is an abuse on your part.
3. The notice will not be valid if it is bad and does not describe the reason for your choice, keep in mind that your notice also serves to positively improve the defects.
4. If the renter is evil towards you, do not attack yourself with insults.