Forum
Home / Forum / Survivors Diary / Lewis Edge's Diary

๐Ÿ“„ Lewis Edge's Diary

dv1king
img

Posted 1551553392
Map: gm_shambles_day

Day 1: I don't know whats going on, but it's quiet. The zombies chase me down the streets because I'm unarmed, hopeless. I sprinted in hope to find a house I can barricade and live inside. I found it - a decent sized home, probably about 90% constructed, as it wasnt fully completed - the only difference from this to a normal house was some walls on the top floor inside weren't fully done. There was a pond in the back garden, a hole in the wall to go and cut some trees. I looted the zombie-free house, finding a shotgun along with some shells in other places, a few handguns - I stuck with the small one which had about 84 bullets, not all from the gun itself of course. I checked a house across the street, cleared the zombies and looted it - nothing in interest, but an emergency location in case my main place falls. Is this it? Will I be able to live a life again? I began cutting trees down, creating a camp fire inside and cut the logs into planks, using them to barricade the main entrances. I'll probably be killed one day while sleeping - my biggest worry here. It's about 5 degrees on average in this place, outside is a lot more cold.

Looking out the windows into the gloomy open doors of the other homes terrifies me, I always think to myself: What is behind that door... Is that the gateway to a brutal death? Will something come out and head towards me? But overall, I'm doing pretty well. Drinking from a pond, looting other homes for food. Soon I'll make a garden, living a decent life - considering the world doesn't belong to the living anymore.

Day 2:
Today I'm just written this diary after waking up from a comortable bed on the 2nd floor. I'm feeling good today, I'll try to find a shovel to start gardening. Well, now I've just tried I dont know how to - seems complicated, cant find seeds or whatever. Only have the shovel... Im going to search another house for ammo, and mostly other supplies

I've arrived, and cleared out the many zombies inside. But two of them cornered me in the garden, took a chunk out of me. Luckily I was stocked up on meds, so I quickly stopped the bleeding and used some pills to suppress the infection, I'm as good as new. I found a car outside, but it would take too long to scavenge resources to repair such. Time to return.

Day 3:

Today is the day I upgrade my house - I've built more defences on the walls with wood, and built my own little chest! I've also moved my new bedroom to the attic, it feels a lot more secluded and safe. Little production was made today.

Day 4

I'm going to stop documenting, as no major changes will occur, if it does then I'll document it again - this is my life from now on, it may not be the best, but it works for me.

Day 94

Why does this have to happen - it was going so well, that horde just didn't stop chasing me, now they're busting through the front door. They're smashing up the windows. Its about time I die, but all this hard work just for it to be destroyed and me to be mauled to death. Here they are, climbing my attic stairs up to me, I guess I'll just put myself down before they do. Goodbye w-aAaAopKOA----____----__------

Replies
NordaHL (David)
img
Posted 1551568316
๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ I love ๐Ÿง  this ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ You played on gm_shambles? if yes I also like that house where you survived, the hole in garden wall allows you to escape in the last resort.
Lily [ Zworld ]
img
Posted 1551582057
Nice thank you for your feed back

Sign in or register to reply