Home / Forum / Survivors Diary / Markus DaSilva Dairy Part 1

๐Ÿ“„ Markus DaSilva Dairy Part 1

Secret176
img

Posted 1561221399
[This book has been writen by the survivor Secret176 DaSilva known as Markus DaSilva in the world before the outbrake]

Chapter I The End

In a normal day of my life watching tv and drinking a beer in my house out of the city the television changed on a single channel. I was so mad about that beacouse i was watching american football i love it and they messed it up. So the they told on that channel about a virus came from the space and it transforms people into strange things that like to eat evrything wich is living. I got scared of course and yeah i closed the tv fast and i was trying to think what to do then i turned on the tv to see if it tell's anything about army evacuation but nope...

Day 1: After i heared about the infection i packed myself 4 full backpacks with resources like: Food , drinks , matches , battery's , and all kind of tools and materials. after i trouhed them in the pickup truck.

Day 2: Beacouse i was at 12 km away from the nearest city (Rockford) i took a nap but i shouldn't... but i took it i waked up very hungry i cooked some food and i ate then i prepared myself to leave when i was trying to leave i thinked that i can barricade my house very well and i stayed.

Day 3: This day i did some progress on the fortification i got some barrels for water and i blocked the door windows only the garage and the backyard were the entrance-leaving zones and yeah i used my pickup truck for looting.

Day 14 It's been 2 weeks i lived so well im my house but a horde came i was scared i took my glock and my 12 rounds box of 300 yeah i actually had 300 bullets beacouse you never know so i didn't made any noise i don't know how i cooked my food and drinked but i didn't made any noises and that's good.

Day 17 The best day ever the horde left and i could leave looting beacouse i was out of supplies but i sleept 6 hours so it was 21 o'clock when i waked up so im not looting at night.

Day 18 The loot day i drove to the city and yeah i got surpised i found a lot of survivors at the motel near the Rockford hospital so of course i socialized with them i made some trades etc.
and yeah there were 4 survivors: Ricky Jhonson , John Boyoga , Amy Lawrence , Joe Harper.

Day 19 After trading doing other things at the camp i came back to my house with the loot then nothing happen.

Day 20 That day i decided im more safer at the camp so i packed up and drove there the survivors were very happy about that.

Day 36 After we fortified the camp and made the safety 100% we had a free day to celebrate but in meantime the biggest horde we ever saw came and broke the front gate. But i managed to escape somehow i don't know about 2 of the survivors but Amy and Joe didn't made it out for sure i saw them getting downed by zombies or how could i call them runners cuz they were running then the walkers came and ate them.

Day 37 I found a tent and i placed it on a rooftop (on the pd) i managed to climb on a car and make a big jump on the edge of the roof it was hard but i did it then i cooked some food and gone to bed.

Day 39 I skipped 1 day beacouse it was not important i just looted the pd nothing was inside it was looted by other survivors a long time ago.So what i did special this day i gone back to my house on foot yeah it was hard but i managed to get to my house. The surprising thing was i still left some loot and nobody touched my fortifications. When i unlocked the door i found the 2 survivors from the camp cooking i was very happy actually Ricky and Jhon made it.

So after day 39 a lot of things happen but I will tell them in other chapters if i will still be alive in this messed world.

====END OF CHAPTER 1====
The End
====Chapter 2 coming soon====

Replies
Secret176
img
Posted 1561221418
Chapter 2 coming after i play a few hours on the servers.
David (NordaHL)
img
Posted 1561297331
It's really nice people who created survivor Diaries.
Secret176
img
Posted 1561388480
Yeah
Secret176
img
Posted 1561388554
John sorry xD
Emma Lovegood
img
Posted 1561388750
I share your story on the group Steam. :)
Secret176
img
Posted 1561389003
ok
Secret176
img
Posted 1561389017
wait can u give me the link ? ive never knew there is a steam group
Emma Lovegood
img
Posted 1561389328
ITs because you dont search. Link is everywhere : https://steamcommunity.com/groups/zworld-afterlife#announcements

Sign in or register to reply